DIALOGUE


DIALOGUE
 ; compliment & congratulations 





Astri : Oh i’m sorry, wait, oh my god! Almira!!
Almira : Hey Astri ! Oh my god. I didn’t expect to meet you here
Astri : Where have you been? Oh my god, i miss you!
Almira : I just came from Germany, I take a college there!
Astri : Congratulation, you made it happen! I still remember a person who inspired you to take a college in there
Almira : Yes, it’s Gita Savitri. Because of her, I love Germany so much!
Astri : I’m happy for you. Wait, what are you doing in Indonesia now?
Almira : It’s a summer holiday, where have you been Astri?
Astri  : I study in ITB right now
Almira : Cool! What kind of major do you take?
Astri Majoring in architecture
Almira : Wow, congrats! isn’t it hard to get in that major?
Astri : It is, but i enjoy it!
Almira : I’m happy for you, anyway you look very nice right now!
Astri : Hahaha, thank you, so do you!
Almira : Oh astri, this is my train. I’m very sorry to leave you here
Astri : It’s okay, let’s keep in touch on Instagram. See you soon, Almira!
Almira : See you!

Komentar